Enjoy one of our daily classes whether it be Spin, Zumba, Yoga, you name it! See below for our class descriptions and current schedule.
Studio Classes | Included in Membership
A 30-minute class that focuses on ab strength and definition.
Abs & Body Sculpt
Light cardio combined with core and abdominal toning and light weight lifting for upper and lower body development.
Blast your fitness level through the roof with a class of cardio and full body weight training. You will challenge your aerobic and anaerobic thresholds every time.
The BOSU® Balance Trainer or BOSU® Ball (which stands for “BOth Sides Utilized”) allows you to train for multiple components of fitness, including balance, stability, strengthening the core and more. These skills are important for accomplishing everyday activities.
Buti, is an Indian Marathi word that means “a cure that has been hidden or kept secret.” We believe EVERY woman (and man) has the power to transform and heal their body from within. Buti Yoga focuses on activating the Spiral Structure of the core to engage the deep abdominal muscles and stimulate the endocrine system. It is a dynamic asana practice fused with primal movement, tribal dance and deep core engagement. Disclaimer: This class may (at times) have explicit lyrics and instructor/students are encouraged to wear form-fitting tops help focus on deep core spiral movements and promote self love.
Buti Yoga for Beginners
An introduction to Buti Yoga. Buti means a cure to something hidden or kept secret in Indian Marathi. The movement methodology is drawn from primal movement, tribal dance and ancient yoga techniques to awaken the Shakti energy and free the mind.
Light to moderate weight lifting with low impact cardio resulting in amazing body tone and definition.
Core, Legs & Abs
The focus is on abdominal/core strength.
Learn to deepen your yoga poses and connections with others. Couples or Partner Yoga invites openness, patience, communication, and balance into your yoga practice and relationships. You and your partner will help each other to relax physical, mental, and emotional tensions.
A High Intensity Interval Training class that uses full body movements and light weights to get your heart pumping and tone your body. Each class will focus on mobility movements to increase your range of motion as well as enhance your strength and cardiorespiratory system. This 45-minute shred will challenge you aerobically and increase your muscular endurance.
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a medicine ball are offered for resistance.
The SilverSneakers Circuit workout offers standing, low-impact choreography alternated with standing upper-body strength work with hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball. A chair is available for support. This class is suitable for nearly every fitness level and can be adapted depending on the skill of individual participants.
Stability is the newest class designed to help you become stronger and improve balance. The movements taught in class focus on specific exercises to improve strength and power around the ankle, knee and hip joints, while improving your reaction time. This class is designed for fall prevention and is suitable for nearly every fitness level. It can be adapted depending on the skill of individual participants. A chair may be used for balance and support.
This is way more than sweating and burning fat to great music. Tap into your inside energy and feel the journey begin. Please arrive 15 min. prior to start time if you are new to allow for bike set up. Everyone needs to bring a towel and full water bottle.
Spin (25 min)
High intensity, cardiovascular spin class. Great for those who are short on time as well as those new to spin as it allows you to get acclimated to the bike.
Step Aerobics includes low-to-high impact combinations done on the step while seriously sculpting the lower body.
Using only your body weight, STRONG by Zumba® will test your strength and stamina in a powerful cardio and muscle-conditioning session in one, all led by music. The original STRONG by Zumba® class is a demanding session that works your entire body. It’s ideal for hitting your ultimate fitness goals — and then making new ones.
An interval circuit class using short, high intensity bouts of exercise with short recovery breaks. This fast paced class is designed to challenge cardio and strength to create a full body workout.
Total Body Blast
50-minute HIIT circuit with 30-seconds of active work and 30-seconds rest. You will engage in a workout targeting your total body. Blast fat, build strength and endurance! All fitness levels welcome. Exercise modifications can be made.
Incorporates postures & breathing to improve flexibility, strength & balance not just in the body, but also in the mind and attitude. There are (3) different yoga classes for your consideration:
- Level 1: A yoga flow linking breath to movement with the focus put on alignment. Multiple levels of options and modifications will be offered for each pose to provide students with the choice to challenge themselves while still respecting their body by moving within their own abilities to learn what feels right for them.
- Level 2: Take your practice to the next level! This yoga flow links breath to movement while challenging your body’s strength, balance, and flexibility. In each class, you will be guided through Level 1 postures and progress them with intermediate variations as well as introducing new ones. Aimed towards students with an established practice and knowledge of the basics.
- Vinyasa Yoga 1: A dynamic style of yoga using a flowing sequence of poses that involves synchronizing your breath with a continuous flow of postures. Even while holding a pose you will connect your breath with the movement of going deeper into the posture to gain flexibility and strength. Vinyasa Yoga 1 is for beginners to experienced yoga participants.
- Power Yoga: A fitness-based vinyasa practice that incorporates and focuses on athleticism, strength, flexibility, and increasing stamina. Power Yoga is for intermediate to advanced yoga participants who are looking to challenge themselves beyond their current practice.
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation: Gentle yoga takes practitioners through restorative asanas in a slow, meditative and calming practice. Used to counteract stress and align mind and body, gentle yoga is perfect for both beginners and advanced students of yoga.
A high-energy class combining both dance and aerobic elements. Some of the different kinds of dance styles include hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue, and mambo. Prepare to get fit and notice your energy soar!
A class designed to give you 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of light weight training, and 20 minutes of core work.