Enjoy one of our daily classes whether it be HIIT, Zumba, Yoga, you name it! See below for our class descriptions and current schedule. Classes are subject to change at any time.
Studio Classes | Included in Membership
A class designed to give you 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of light weight training, and 20 minutes of core work.
Blast your fitness level through the roof with a class of cardio and full body weight training. You will challenge your aerobic and anaerobic thresholds every time.
Total body circuit training that works you from head to toe. Each week will be different allowing you to train for multiple components of fitness, including balance, stability, strengthening the core and more. These skills are important for accomplishing everyday activities.
The BOSU® Balance Trainer or BOSU® Ball (which stands for “BOth Sides Utilized”) allows you to train for multiple components of fitness, including balance, stability, strengthening the core and more. These skills are important for accomplishing everyday activities.
Buti, is an Indian Marathi word that means “a cure that has been hidden or kept secret.” We believe EVERY woman (and man) has the power to transform and heal their body from within. Buti Yoga focuses on activating the Spiral Structure of the core to engage the deep abdominal muscles and stimulate the endocrine system. It is a dynamic asana practice fused with primal movement, tribal dance and deep core engagement. Disclaimer: This class may (at times) have explicit lyrics and instructor/students are encouraged to wear form-fitting tops help focus on deep core spiral movements and promote self love.
A High Intensity Interval Training class that uses full body movements and light weights to get your heart pumping and tone your body. Each class will focus on mobility movements to increase your range of motion as well as enhance your strength and cardiorespiratory system. This class will challenge you aerobically and increase your muscular endurance.
Incorporating the fundamentals of Pilates, this class follows the classical Beginner/Intermediate mat order, and is appropriate for all levels and modifications are always provided. This class utilizes techniques from traditional sports conditioning with an aim to strengthen muscles, improve stamina, flexibility and balance while sculpting long lean muscles. Experience the best of both worlds in a multilevel format. Bring a friend and get fit together.
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a medicine ball are offered for resistance.
The SilverSneakers Circuit workout offers standing, low-impact choreography alternated with standing upper-body strength work with hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball. A chair is available for support. This class is suitable for nearly every fitness level and can be adapted depending on the skill of individual participants.
Stability is the newest class designed to help you become stronger and improve balance. The movements taught in class focus on specific exercises to improve strength and power around the ankle, knee and hip joints, while improving your reaction time. This class is designed for fall prevention and is suitable for nearly every fitness level. It can be adapted depending on the skill of individual participants. A chair may be used for balance and support.
The Turn Up
Turn Up fitness workouts are easy to follow, intense, fun, and life-changing, incorporating HIIT (high intensity interval training), strength training (weights/bands/gliders), and dance! You will be challenged, but you will embrace it, and as you step outside of your comfort zone with the turn up squad, you will step into your power like never before! The Turn Up isn’t JUST a workout program. It’s a rapid growing movement where we PUSH LIMITS and BARRIERS that we have set for ourselves, we come together and empower one another to be multifaceted, to make ourselves a priority, to stop playing small and to live the lives we desire. We simply use fitness to move us forward. *This class playlist may contain explicit lyrics.
Total Body Blast
50-minute HIIT circuit with 30-seconds of active work and 30-seconds rest. You will engage in a workout targeting your total body. Blast fat, build strength and endurance! All fitness levels welcome. Exercise modifications can be made.
Incorporates postures & breathing to improve flexibility, strength & balance not just in the body, but also in the mind and attitude. There are (5) different yoga classes for your consideration:
- All Level: A blend of Level 1 and Level 2. Suitable for a beginner who has a consistent practice and for the seasoned practitioner. Our instructors will offer options for those who would like to find and explore their edge, while simultaneously honoring students who may need more rest in child’s pose.
- Level 1: A yoga flow linking breath to movement with the focus put on alignment. Multiple levels of options and modifications will be offered for each pose to provide students with the choice to challenge themselves while still respecting their body by moving within their own abilities to learn what feels right for them.
- Level 2: Take your practice to the next level! This yoga flow links breath to movement while challenging your body’s strength, balance, and flexibility. In each class, you will be guided through Level 1 postures and progress them with intermediate variations as well as introducing new ones. Aimed towards students with an established practice and knowledge of the basics.
- Vinyasa Yoga 1: A dynamic style of yoga using a flowing sequence of poses that involves synchronizing your breath with a continuous flow of postures. Even while holding a pose you will connect your breath with the movement of going deeper into the posture to gain flexibility and strength. Vinyasa Yoga 1 is for beginners to experienced yoga participants.
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation: Gentle yoga takes practitioners through restorative asanas in a slow, meditative and calming practice. Used to counteract stress and align mind and body, gentle yoga is perfect for both beginners and advanced students of yoga.
A high-energy class combining both dance and aerobic elements. Some of the different kinds of dance styles include hip-hop, soca, samba, salsa, merengue, and mambo. Prepare to get fit and notice your energy soar!